As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garden of Life #ad
Gluten Free Cold Milled Golden Meal Plus Premium Black, Vegan Fiber, 24 Servings, Protein and Omega 3 Fatty Acids, 12 Oz, Garden of Life 100% USDA Organic Ground Flax Seed & Chia Blend #adGarden of Life #ad
- Higher in protein, omegas, vitamins and minerals than flax alone. Promotes heart, breast and brain health. Promotes healthy digestion and regularity. Commitment to re-nourish our country with wholesome, certified organic, non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
Commitment to re-invigorate the backbone of our culture-family farmers-providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
|Brand||Garden of Life #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden of Life #ad|
2. NOW #ad
Organic White Chia Seeds Milled, Source of Essential Fatty Acids and Fiber, 10-Ounce Packaging May Vary, NOW Natural Foods, Certified Non-GMO #adNOW #ad
- Added protein for your favorite recipes: It can also be added to salads, yogurts, protein shakes, puddings, and more. Kosher triangle k;non-gmo Project Verified;Terracycle;USDA Organic. Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Good source of fiber: In addition, chia seeds are a good source of fiber. Abundant in essential fatty acids: Chia is abundant in essential fatty acids. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
|Manufacturer||Now Foods #ad|
3. Foods Alive #ad
Foods Alive Chia Protein Powder | Organic Chia Seed Powder, a Healthy Protein Superfood and Great Smoothie Add in | 8oz #adFoods Alive #ad
- This is a non diary protein powder that is organic, non-GMO, vegan, raw, gluten free and Kosher. You can even use it to make a workout protein shake.
Chia seed powder is high in protein, has a high fiber content, and milled chia is one of the best smoothie add ins around. Blend this protein powder with smoothies or shakes. Made of ground chia seeds and a great part of an organic protein meal.
These super seeds have an excellent nutrition profile and they're packed with vitamins and minerals, protein, anti-oxidants, fiber, as well as essential amino acids. A great source of protein for anyone looking for a vegan friendly, versatile source that's easy on your system and great for your muscles.
|Brand||Foods Alive #ad|
|Manufacturer||Foods Alive #ad|
4. Garden of Life #ad
Garden of Life Raw Organic Omega 3 Chia Seeds, Superfood for Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Sugar, 12 oz Pouch, Packaging May Vary #adGarden of Life #ad
- An easy, enjoyable way to add fiber to your diet. Certified usda organic, RAW, Vegan, non-gmo project Verified, Gluten Free. Has a mild, nutty flavor. Same great product, Fresh New Look. Contains antioxidants.
|Brand||Garden of Life #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden of Life #ad|
5. Beveri Nutrition #ad
14 Ounce Packaging May Vary, Beveri Nutrition Fine Milled Golden Flax Seed with Chia #adBeveri Nutrition #ad
- Flaxseed helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within a normal range. It is a high quality healthy product. 150 mg antioxidant lignans. 3g ala omega-3. Simply add to smoothies, cookies, juice, yogurt or cereal. Gluten free.
6. Healthworks #ad
Healthworks Chia Seeds Raw 32 Ounces / 2 Pounds | Premium & All-Natural | Contains Omega 3, Fiber & Protein | Great with Shakes, Smoothies & Oatmeal #adHealthworks #ad
- Premium raw, nut-free, chia seeds: healthworks chia seeds are all-natural, low-car, nut-free and grain-free. Countless recipes: healthworks chia seed is a perfect addition to smoothies, fresh fruit like apples or blackberries, pies, trail mix, salads, breads, oatmeal, yogurt, shakes, granola bars, cereals, baked goods, juices, protein cookies, peanut-butter, stir-fries, desserts and snack foods.
It can be used in countless recipes due to its flavorless properties. Many benefits & minerals such as calcium, our chia seeds are a great addition to any diet. Raw, magnesium and iron, non-gmo, life hacking, biohacking, keto, yoga, vegan, clean eating, Juicing, Active, Blending, Paleo, Wellness, protein & NUTRIENTS: Packed with antioxidants and essential vitamins & omega-3 content, Spiritual, Plant Based.
Free of additives and harmful ingredients. Containing high fiber, this is a must have in all your meals. In the ancient mayan language, the word ÒchiaÓ meant strength so this is a must have staple in your diet! Our money-back guarantee: 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Natural origin: healthworks chia seeds are sustainably grown and sourced from small farmers. We have been a market leader for many years and strive to provide only the very best nature has to offer. They can go with all dietary restrictions such as vegan, raw, keto & paleo friendly. It can also serve as a thicker in sauces and an egg replacement in baking.
7. Navitas #ad
Non-GMO, 16 oz. Bag, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds, Gluten-Free, 38 Servings — Organic #adNavitas #ad
- Usda organic, vegan, kosher, non-gmO, gluten-free, 38 Servings. Make chia pudding the tiny seeds expand when soaked or add to salads, smoothies, oatmeal, dips, and baked goods.
Chia seeds are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3's are are revered for their anti-inflammatory properties and essential for optimal functioning.
A good source of magnesium, calcium and iron, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds also provide 11% DV fiber and 2g protein per serving. Named after the mayan word for “strength, fiber, minerals, " the tiny chia seed is a substantial source of protein, vitamins, and antioxidants.
|Manufacturer||Navitas Naturals #ad|
8. Nutiva #ad
Vegan, Yogurt & Smoothies, Keto & Paleo, Non-GMO, Nutiva USDA Organic Premium Nutrient-Dense Raw Black Chia Seeds with 5g Protein & 10g Fiber for Salads, 32 Ounce, Gluten-Free #adNutiva #ad
- Easy to use packaging: nutiva organic, non-gmO, premium Black/ White/ Ground Chia Seeds arrive ready in easy to use, raw, resealable, BPA-free packaging. Allergen Information: Peanut Free.
Nutrient dense: rich source of protein, essential omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, potassium, antioxidants, calcium, and fiber. Commitment to quality: nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest chia seeds and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
Can be consumed and digested whole.
Versatile ingredient: add a healthful gourmet flair to salads, soups, snacks, and baked goods, or soak them for a satisfying pudding or gel. Premium diet compatibility: An ideal addition to vegetarian, ketogenic, whole food, paleo, vegan, and gluten-free diets. We test our chia seeds beyond organic standards to deliver the best available.
9. NAKED nutrition #ad
Chia, Naked Seed – Four Seed Protein Powder, Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Protein – Gluten-Free, Vegan – No GMOs or No Artificial Sweeteners – 15 Servings, Soy Free, Watermelon, Only Four Ingredients #adNAKED nutrition #ad
- Use in pre and post workout shakes, smoothies, and recipes. We’ve developed a natural protein powder that helps you reach your fitness goals and supports overall health. Only four ingredients: organic pumpkin seed protein, organic chia seed Protein.
No added flavors, soy free, artificial sweeteners or colors - GMO Free, Sunflower Seed Protein, Watermelon Seed Protein, Gluten Free, and vegan.
Plant-based protein: create your ideal plant protein shakes by adding Naked Seed to your favorite beverage or blend with your preferred fruits and superfoods. Quality nutrition: 20g of protein, 5g of Carbs, 0g of Sugar, and 100 Calories per serving.
Supports immune health: our organic pumpkin seeds are packed full of nutrients to support and strengthen your immune system. Clean muscle gain: naked seed is derived from nutrient rich seeds, resulting in a seed protein powder that is high in amino acids to stimulate muscle growth and aid workout recovery.