As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dynarex #ad
20 Count, Dynarex Combine Pads, Sterile, 5 x 9 Inch #adDynarex #ad
- Outer cover constructed of soft non-woven material. Fluffy inner fill absorbs and disperses fluids. Designed for use where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
2. MED PRIDE #ad
Medpride Sterile Abdominal- ABD Combine Pads| 40-Pack, Individually Wrapped Wound Dressing, Post Op, First Aid Pads| Surgical-Grade, Nonstick- for Heavy Leakage, 5 x 9 Inches| Extra Absorbent & Thick #adMED PRIDE #ad
- This way we ensure that they reach you in pristine condition, fully sterile and ready to be used. Supremely soft & scratchless: made with silky-soft, healing incisions. Practically packed- our abdominal pads come in packs of 20 .
Furthermore, the sealed edges, non-woven material, the outer layer feels like a really soft fabric and never scratches even tender, prevent unwanted leakages. Individually wrapped: we make sure to preserve our pads’ quality as best as possible by individually wrapping them.
They’re packed into open trays for greater ease of use, and when closed they can easily be stacked or stored away. Made with a fluffy inner that can absorb and dispense fluids, our sterile abdominal pads are simply a must-have for all First-Aid Kits.
Prepared for everything- from post operation wounds, diabetic-vein ulcers, heal wounds and traumas, to injuries, our 5” x 9”inch pads can help you against any type of heavy exudates. Extra thick & absorbent: our abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is the only way to go.
3. Dealmed #ad
Dealmed 5" x 9" Sterile Abdominal ABD Combine Pads 20/Box #adDealmed #ad
- Leakproof: The sealed edges prevent leakages. Dealmed sterile abdominal abD Combine Pads, 5" x 9", 20 Count. Effective:the outer cover is made of soft, non-woven material and the fluffy inner fill is effective in absorbing and dispersing fluids.
Strong: dealmed sterile abd combine Pads are designed to be used when high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds. Sterile: dealmed sterile ABD Pads come packed in peel down pouches for added convenience in aseptic handling.
4. McKesson #ad
Mckesson ABD Pads 5" x 9", Sterile60 Each #adMcKesson #ad
- Sealed edges to prevent leakage. Used for controlling bleeding and preventing contamination of large wounds. Moisture-resistant barrier. Highly absorbent.
5. Dukal #ad
Trauma Pads, 5" x 9" COMBINE ABD PACK OF 5 #adDukal #ad
- The 5" x 9" combine abd pads are one of the most versatile dressings that you can find. Use combine dressings for padding, to back up a gauze compress or even an improvised eye pad.
Weight: 1. 6oz. It has a thin non woven fabric cover which helps wick fluids into the dressing's hyper-absorable materials. Combine pads work well to quickly wipe blood from the wound site.
6. Vakly #ad
20 Sterile 5x9 Combine Abdominal Pads ABD Pads Pack of 20 + Vakly Medical Tape 1 #adVakly #ad
- Thick and absorbent- these abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for heavy-draining wounds the fluffy inner absorbs and dispense fluids.
Soft and comforable - outer cover made with soft, non-woven fabric that won’t scratch or irritate the wounded surface, with sealed edges to prevent leakage. Top quality – pack includes top selling high absorbency Combine pads item.
Medical tape included – gauze packs include top quality non-sterile Vakly medical tape adhesive that is 1’’x10 yards long. Safe, sterile and latex free - gauze pads packed in convenient Sterile peelable pouches making sure the trauma pads get to you clean, sterile and safe to use - Not made from natural rubber latex ideal for those with latex allergies.
|Part Number||3510 + VT|
7. PrimeMed #ad
5 inch x 9 inch ABD Pads 100 Pack, 100 Medline Sterile Abdominal Pads, NON21450H #adPrimeMed #ad
- Medline's super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer Layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center. Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent linting.
Comes with a complimentary roll of PrimeMed brand paper tape designed for use with ABD pads. Special 100 pads + paper tape bundle. This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling.
8. Medline #ad
Total 50 Package May Vary, NON21450H, 5 inch x 9 inch, Medline Sterile Abdominal Pad, 2 Packs of 25 Count #adMedline #ad
- This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling. Medline's super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer Layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center.
Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent linting.