As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KASHSURG #ad
ISHIHARA Color Vision Test Book with 38 Plate 2019 Edition with User Manual #adKASHSURG #ad
- If you have perfect color vision, you won’t be able to see it. Classification design: this is used to differentiate between red- and green-blind persons. Vanishing design: only people with good color vision can see the sign. Transformation design: Color blind people will see a different sign than people with no color vision handicap.
Hidden digit design: only colorblind people are able to spot the sign. If you are colorblind you won’t see anything. The vanishing design is used on either side of the plate, one side for deutan defects an the other for protans.
2. Graham Field #ad
GHF1254, 1/Ea, for Color Deficiency, 14 Plate Book, Grafco Ishihara Test Chart Book #adGraham Field #ad
- Grafco ishihara Test Chart Book. Ghf1254. Image may not reflect actual product sold. Includes four special plates for tests to determine the kind and degree of defect in color vision. Please read description carefully. Package Info: Each.
|Brand||Graham Field #ad|
|Manufacturer||Graham Field #ad|
3. KSIPL #ad
Ishihara Color Vision Book 14 Plates Concise Edition with Eye Occluder Combo Pack… #adKSIPL #ad
- Eye occluder for Eye Examination. Pack of 2 ishihara book 14 Plates and Plastic Eye Occluder Combo Pack. Ishihara color vision Book 14 Plates Concise Edition.
4. Graham Field #ad
For Color Deficiency, Ishihara Test Chart Books #adGraham Field #ad
- The ishihara colour deficiency Test is ideal for commercial/ industrial colour screening for protan and dutan defects. The third type is the 14-plateconciseedition. On the average, charts of highest accuracy were selected from the 38 plateComplete Edition to conduct minimum examinations of color deficiency.
Patients must identify numbers or patterns formed in a matrix of small coloured dots varying in colour and intensity pseudo-ischromatic plates.
5. Visionären #ad
Ishihara Test for Colour Blindness 14 Plates Concise Edition Ship from USA #adVisionären #ad
- Concise edition of 14 Plates with User Manual. Ishihara test for Color Blindness 14 Plated Concise Edition. 2018 edition.
6. Kanehara #ad
Yantra Ishihara Test Chart Book for Color Deficiency 38 Plates Latest Edition with User Manual and One Eye OCCLUDER #adKanehara #ad
- 38 plate book with instruction Manual and 1 eye Occluders. Eye occluder. Makes use of the peculiarity that in red-green blindness, blue and yellow appear remarkably bright compared with red and green. Color plates encased in specially designed album-type books for ease of handling.
Accepted by leading authorities as a simple and accurate method for discovering congenital color blindness and red-green blindness, each in two forms, complete and incomplete. Includes four special plates for tests to determine the kind and degree of defect in color vision.
7. PSM #ad
Ishihara Colour Vision Test Book for Color Deficiency 24 Plates with User Manual #adPSM #ad
- Diagnostic plates: intended to determine the type of color vision defect. Individuals with color vision defect should see a different figure from individuals with normal color vision.
Ishihara test chart books for Color Deficiency 24 Plates with usar manual. Makes use of the peculiarity that in red-green blindness, blue and yellow appear remarkably bright compared with red and green.