As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CITRACAL #ad
Citracal Petites With Vitamin D3 Tablets 200 Count, Pack of 3 #adCITRACAL #ad
- Gentle on your digestive system. Can be taken with or without food. Easier to Swallow. Doctor & pharmacist Recommended Calcium Brand.
2. CITRACAL #ad
200-Count Family Pack of 3, Citracal Petites with Vitamin D3 #adCITRACAL #ad
- Citracal can be taken anytime, with or without food. 400 mg of calcium in the form of calcium citrate to help support bone health. Citracal contains no wheat, barley, yeast or rye, and is dairy and gluten free.
Are highly soluble, bioavailable, and usable by the body & Contain added Vitamin D which improves absorption. Clinically proven to help reduce the rate of bone loss.
3. CITRACAL #ad
Bone Health Supplement for Adults, Citracal Maximum Plus, Easily Digested, 120 Count, 630 mg Calcium Citrate With 1000 IU Vitamin D3, Highly Soluble, Caplets #adCITRACAL #ad
- Defy bone aging: citracal maximum plus is a sugar free calcium supplement, providing 630 mg of calcium per serving to help support bone health as part of your overall wellness and fitness regimen; just 2 caplets twice a day.
Gentle on the stomach: take citracal Maximum Plus with or without food; it’s easy on the stomach and easily absorbed. No. 1 calcium brand recommended: citracal is the No.
1 doctor & Pharmacist recommended calcium brand. Maximum strength: contains 630 mg of calcium citrate with 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving that helps absorb dietary calcium; also contains essential minerals – zinc, copper and manganese to support bone health. Importance of calcium: this essential mineral is needed for bone health; Maximum Plus is made with Calcium Citrate.
4. CITRACAL #ad
Citracal Slow Release 1200, 80 Count, Once Daily Caplets, 1200 mg Calcium Citrate and Calcium Carbonate Blend with 1000 IU Vitamin D3, Bone Health Supplement for Adults #adCITRACAL #ad
- Slo-cal technology: slowly and continuously releases small amounts of calcium and vitamin D3 for efficient absorption in one daily dose. Calcium brand recommended: Citracal is the Doctor & Pharmacist recommended calcium brand.
With vitamin d3 and magnesium: 1000 IU vitamin D3 helps to absorb dietary calcium; also contains 80 mg of magnesium. Importance of calcium: Petites is made with Calcium Citrate.
Citracal slow release 1200 is a sugar free calcium supplement; blending 1200 mg of Calcium Carbonate and Citrate per serving as part of your overall wellness and fitness regimen; just 2 caplets a day. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
5. 21st Century #ad
21st Century Calcium Citrate + D3 Petites Coated Tablets 200 ea #ad21st Century #ad
- No added sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Smaller, easy to swallow tablets. Highly absorbable to support bone health. Compare active ingredients to Citracal plus D Petites. Gluten-free.
This statement has not been evaluated by the food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, or prevent any disease. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, treat, cure, when provided.
|Brand||21st Century #ad|
|Manufacturer||21st Century #ad|
6. CITRACAL #ad
Citracal, 2 Bottles, 280 Caplets Each, Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3 #adCITRACAL #ad
- Please read all label information on delivery. Unlike other calcium products that contain carbonate, you can take Citracal Maximum with or without food. Citracal is a great way to help nourish your bones*.
Citracal is the only leading calcium brand that offers products with calcium citrate, which is a well absorbed form of calcium. All citracal products contain vitamin D3 for unsurpassed calcium absorption.