As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
400+ Old Spice Sweet Pea Seeds Lathyrus odoratus Easy to Grow Mixture, Attracts Pollinators, Bulk, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Old spice is an heirloom mixture of colorful and fragrant flowers, which are also heat resistant as well. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
They produce leaves, white, pink, and later wilt with the first killing frost. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Annuals such as this will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds. Old spice mixture is comprised of red, vines and flowers all within a single season, purple and cream colored blooms. The plants themselves reach a mature height of roughly 48 to 60 inches tall.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality sweet pea seeds packaged by seed needs. Old spice sweet Peas are categorized as an annual flowering plant. They form a vine like growth habit, displaying many green leaves and colorful flowers through the summer months. All sweet pea seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Fragrant Blossoms in Your Home Flower and Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Mammoth Sweet Pea Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Fragrant - sweet pea sweetpea is a popular choice for its sweet, butterfly, heady perfume scent.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Attract the neighboring bee, and hummingbird population with this pollinator favorite. The blossoms come in a mix of colors including rose, lavender, pink, and white.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Abundant blooms - this cottage garden staple grows on vigorous vines that reach 5-6’ tall.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Mammoth Mix Sweet Pea Seeds for Planting, Fragrant Colorful Blooms for Bouquets, Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Garden, Wonderful Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Enjoy planting outdoors in the garden or indoors as cut flowers. Beautiful - full color seed packets of sweet pea lathyrus odoratus flowers. Great way to support your local pollinators. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love Sweet Pea flowers and will likely pay you many visits.
Tall vining annual variety with large fragrant blossoms in a variety of colors including white, pink, rose, salmon, blue and lavender. Minimum of 2. 5 g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional information on the “Gardening Tips” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
4. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Heirloom Mix Very Fragrant Blooms, Sweet Pea Sweetpea Flower Seed 400+ Lathyrus odoratus Flower Seeds, Non-GMO Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack Sweet Pea, Red Salmon Pink Lavender, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Sweet pea sweetpea flower seed - Lathyrus odoratus Heirloom Mix. Sweetpea is very easy to grow from seed in almost any soil type.
Sweet pea is a familiar upright garden flower and very fragrant. This mix contains red, Lavender, Pink, Salmon, and other colors. Found in all regions of North America.
5. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Fragrant Sweet Peas 100 Seeds Royal Family Lathyrus odoratus #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Grow as an annual in zones 3 – 9, Full Sun/Partial Shade, Moderate Water. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool.
Easy to grow and fast climbing - vines up to 10 Feet - Fresh Cut Flowers Fill Rooms with Fragrance. Long stems are ideal for cut Flowers - Attracts Butterflies, Bumblebees, Honeybees and Hummingbirds. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Beautiful fragrant blooms in Shades of Pink, Purple, Blue, and Red.
|Brand||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
6. zellajake #ad
Rare Flower Plant Seeds 50+ Sweet Pea Seeds, Prince of Orange #adzellajake #ad
- The combination of shades within each flower is breathtaking. A re-selected heirloom variety producing masses of long stems of large, frilled flowers. Height 1. 8m.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Approximately 50 Seeds, Most Fragrant Sweet Peas, "High Scent" Sweet Pea Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sweet pea flowers are wonderfully Fragrant! Multi-Color Mix. Soak seeds overnight and Plant Inside or Outside 1" Deep. Good for cutting and containers as well as in garden.
50 seeds. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Most fragrant "high scent" sweet pea seeds - Grow in All Zones as Climbing Vines up to 10' Tall.
8. tnmitied #ad
300+ Sweet Pea Flower Seeds Lathyrus Odoratus for Planting #adtnmitied #ad
- Big pack - 300+ sweet pea Flower Seeds Lathyrus Odoratus for Planting. For them, healthy fresh vegetables, your family and friends, and beautiful flowers picked straight from the garden are a joy that endures.
Scroll down for the detailed planting tips. Planting scene: home Garden, Balcony, Nursery, Rooftop, etc. Plus we have many other fresh seeds in our Amazon store if you need it. Excellent gift for you, delicious herbs, especially for garden lover.
9. Cozy Crib #ad
Cozy Crib Sweet Pea Blue Lathyrus odoratus Fragrant Flower Seeds for Planting for Garden Flower Beds Hanging Baskets 10 Seeds or 0.035 oz, Blue lavender #adCozy Crib #ad
- The compact plant is perfect for pots, planters, vertical balconies, arbors, fences, hanging baskets, walls, or borders; Attractive to pollinators.
This annual variety grows up to 10 inches tall and blooms profusely from June to frost; Easy to grow but can be slow to germinate. Store seeds in a cool and dark place. Sunlight exposure: Full sun to partial shade.
Should you have any questions or issues with your order, pls send us a message; We would be happy to help. Sweet peas thrive in cool temperatures, therefore, sow them in early spring as soon as the soil is workable; Soak the seeds in water for 24 hours before sowing; Water once a week and remove spent flowers to prolong blooming.
10. Generic #ad
Sweet Pea Sweetpea Flower Seed 200+ Lathyrus odoratus Flower Seeds Mix Very Fragrant Blooms, Non-GMO Big Pack Sweet Pea #adGeneric #ad
- Grow as an annual in Zones 3 – 9,. Long stems are ideal for cut Flowers - Attracts Butterflies, Bumblebees, Honeybees and Hummingbirds. Beautiful fragrant blooms in Shades of Pink, Blue, Purple, and Red. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool.
Easy to grow and fast climbing - vines up to 10 Feet - Fresh Cut Flowers Fill Rooms with Fragrance. Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Full sun/partial shade, moderate water seeds are for the current and following growing seasons.