As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Natural Factors #ad
Chewable DGL 400 mg, Licorice Root, Vegan, Natural Factors, 180 tablets 180 servings #adNatural Factors #ad
- Third-party certified: independently tested for GMOs and over 700 contaminants using advanced technology such as mass spectrometry to ensure purity and potency.
For a strong stomach: helps soothe the throat and stomach by supporting the integrity of the stomach's natural mucus lining; Supports your body's ability to produce or remove excess mucus. One tablet: taken 1-3 times each day, non-GMO, 20 minutes before a meal; Vegan, free of gluten and soy.
Protect your gut health: a natural digestive aid derived from licorice root extract to support the mucus lining that protects your stomach and intestines. Natural, safe, effective: Includes licorice root extract without glycyrrhizin associated with elevated blood pressure; Sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
2. Horbäach #ad
Gluten Free | Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract | by Horbaach, Non-GMO, DGL Licorice Chewable Tablets | 7600 mg | 180 Count | Vegetarian #adHorbäach #ad
- Expertly crafted: our professional formula is backed by our commitment to purity and potency! Horbaach manufacturers: laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!. Sweet licorice: this abundant herb has been touted for ages for its beneficial, plant properties.
Naturally free of: gluten, lactose, yeast, soy, milk, wheat, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO. Optimal extract: delivers Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root in convenient, daily Chewable Tablets.
3. Nature's Way #ad
Original, 100 Chewables, Nature's Way DGL 3:1 Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Digestive Relief #adNature's Way #ad
- Gluten-Free. Vegetarian. 3:1 dgl extract. Chewable licorice tablet for quick relief of occasional stomach discomfort. Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure.
4. Now Foods #ad
100 Veg Capsules, NOW Supplements, DGL with Aloe Vera Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice #adNow Foods #ad
- Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968. Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, potency, and product formulation.
Digestive System Support*. 400 mg of DGL. Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice.
5. Nature's Way #ad
900 mg per serving, Nature's Way Premium Herbal Licorice Root, 100 Capsules #adNature's Way #ad
- Gluten-Free. Non-gmo project, Tru-ID Certified. A member of the legume family; 900 mg per serving. Vegetarian. Licorice root is traditionally used to soothe digestion.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
6. NusaPure #ad
Supports Healthy Digestive & Respiratory Functions*, DGL Licorice Extract 500 mg 200 Veggie Capsules Vegan,Non-GMO & Gluten-Free #adNusaPure #ad
- And this is why we go extra mile to source only the highest quality ingredients. Contains no gmo ingredients, milk, soy, artificial flavor or colors, preservatives, lactose, or gluten. Vegan/Vegetarian formulation. Dgl capsules may also support healthy respiratory track*.
Let us know if you have any questions or if can be of any service! Licorice has been extensively researched for its ability to support healthy digestive function. Dgl, or deglycyrrhizinated licorice, is a form of licorice root that is known for maintaining and supporting a healthy lining in the stomach and intestines.
Being enriched by biologically active compounds*. Dgl comes in 200 vegan capsules containing 500 mg each of deglycyrrhizoinated Licorice Extract. Supports healthy digestive functions*: DGL Licorice is commonly used to support and maintains a healthy digestive tract*.
Still not sure? do not worry! – as a small family business, we fully understand the uncertainty and risk of trying new supplements. Also, trust and transparency is at the forefront of our brand. We list every single ingredient on our products so that you can make an informative decision. Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP registered facility with the highest standards.
7. Nature's Way #ad
Licorice Flavored, Original, 100 Count, 100 Chewables, Nature's Way Nature's Way Dgl 3:1 deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Digestive Relief #adNature's Way #ad
- Chewable licorice tablet for quick relief of occasional stomach discomfort. 3:1 dgl extract. Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
8. Nature's Way #ad
Nature's Way DGL Ultra, Chocolate Flavor, 75 mg per serving, 90 Chewables #adNature's Way #ad
- Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure. 10:1 ultrasoothe DGL extract. Delicious chocolate flavor. Extra strength digestive relief* in a great tasting chewable tablet. Vegetarian; Gluten-Free.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Enzymatic Therapy #ad|
|Model||No Model Number|
9. Planetary Herbals #ad
Planetary Herbals DGL Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, Supports a Healthy Stomach Lining,200 Tablets #adPlanetary Herbals #ad
- Reflects dosages and preparations used in clinical studies. Supports and promotes intestinal flora. Glycyrrhizinic and glycyrrhetinic acids, associated with high blood pressure, have been removed.
Supports and promotes a healthy stomach lining. Chew 1 tablet before each meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
10. Integrative Therapeutics #ad
100 Chewable Tablets, Integrative Therapeutics, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice DGL, Fructose Free, Suppot Stomach and Intestinal Relief, Original Licorice Flavor, Rhizinate #adIntegrative Therapeutics #ad
- Fructose free plant based dgl – for those who experience discomfort, especially after coffee, spicy, or fried foods. This product contains no sugar, gluten, preservatives, dairy products, artificial coloring, wheat, soy, yeast, artificial flavoring, ingredients of animal origin.
The original formula and can be taken after meals. More potent in less milligrams - gutgard is a more potent form of DGL, requiring less milligrams per dose to be effective vs.
This potent extract has an enhanced flavor when compared to the original. New formula - gutgard replaces the standard DGL extract found in Rhizinate 3x. Clinically studied dosage - now featuring GutGard, a clinically-studied DGL extract, to provide soothing relief of the stomach lining and intestinal tract for those with discomfort. *.