As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO Herb Variety- Cuminum Cyminum Herb Seeds Great for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening by Gardeners Basics, Cumin Seeds for Planting is A Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your cumin seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. Outdoor herb garden - Growing your cumin outdoors in your outdoor herb garden is a great idea.
This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated and non-gmo, including the cumin seeds are heirloom, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Usa - all of our seeds, grown in the usa. Packets - each cumin seed packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. This spice adds a lot of flavor to Mexican and other dishes. Flavor - cumin seeds are often ground into powder. Each cumin packet contains atleast 500 mg of seeds.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, 300+ Seeds Per Packet, Scientific Name: Cuminum cyminum, Great Herb Garden Gift, Cumin Seeds for Planting, Non GMO & Heirloom Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- The seeds should begin to grow in 7-14 days. For enhanced germination, douse the seeds for 8 hours before planting. Usda zones: 4, 11, 10, 9, 6, 7, 5, 8, 12.
Cumin: add this herb to your home garden! harvest crisp cumin leaves as required. Please post pictures of your plants in a review! - Isla's Garden. Rub them delicately to expel the seed, at that point store it in a water/air proof compartment.
Type: annual - sun: full - planting depth: 1/4” - spacing: 6” - water: moderate - Days to Maturity/Bloom: 110 days - Height: 6-12” - Open Pollinated, Heirloom Seeds. To gather the seed, enable the units to age and turn dark colored; accumulate the bunches of cases and enable them to dry totally out of direct daylight.
3. Liliana's Garden #ad
Cumin Seeds for Planting – Grow Your Own Spices “Cumin Seeds” | Liliana's Garden | #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- These seeds are used to grow the “basic” variety of cumin that you might find on the shelves of a North American grocery store. Each packet should yield an average of 60 plants.
Top quality seeds and beautiful packaging Make an Excellent Gift – Full Gardening Support Provided by the Manufacturer. Cumin seeds for planting “cumin cyminum” variety. If not, you will Receive a Refund and a Replacement. Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations.
Tips and growing guide included with every packet of cumin “cumin cyminum” Seeds. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA. Approximately 80 quality-guaranteed Cumin “Cumin cyminum” Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs, Black Cumin Herb Seeds for Planting Nigella Sativa Single Package of 800 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition.
Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities.
Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Direct from the growers.
5. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Cumin Heirloom Non-GMO Herb Seeds by Zellajake Cumin 140 Seeds 1/2 Gram.bin153 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Parsley, italian giant - 350 seeds || coriander, leisure - 175 seeds || basil, sweet - 60 seeds || borage - 60 seeds || caraway - 300 seeds || cumin - 500 seeds || sage, Greek - 250 seeds || Chamomile, German - 400 seeds || Basil, broadleaf - 100 seeds || oregano, Large Leaf - 500 seeds.
Warning: rosemary is always difficult to germinate, sometimes at 10% or less. All of our most popular herb seeds at a bargain! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
Arugula - 200 seeds || rosemary - 40 seeds || dill - 650 seeds || savory, lemon - 600 seeds || basil, vera - 100 seeds || thyme, 000 seeds || Fenugreek - 50 seeds || Catnip - 300 seeds || Mint, creeping - 2, summer - 100 seeds || lavender, lime - 300 seeds.
Fennel florence - 400 seeds || amaranth red - 1, 000 seeds || basil purple ruffles - 250 seeds || thyme - 1, 000 seeds || lovage - 100 seeds || oregano vulgare - 500 seeds || Arugula Roquette - 500 seeds || Lavender Vera - 100 seeds || Anise Hyssop - 600 seeds || Garlic Chives - 300 seeds || Entire Selection || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Nigella Sativa Black Cumin Culinary Herb Garden Plant for Flavoring Like Peppery Nutmeg, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow seeds at 3 - 4 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 7 - 14 days. Black cumin herb grows as an annual in USDA Zones: 5 - 10 and thrives in full sun to partial shade.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Nigella sativa, roman coriander, also known as black caraway, and Blackseed reaches 12 - 15 inches in height and has white to pale blue blooms. This aromatic heirloom plant can be used as an ornamental flower, culinary herb, and medicinal herb.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non-GMO, 25+ Cumin Seeds, Great On Any Dish!, Delicious Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Country Creek LLC. These non-gmo seeds are easy to plant and grow! All seeds are grown and packaged in the United States. Individually labeled and packaged in a resealable bag.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Cumin Black FBA-5546 White 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Has many medicinal uses by extracting the oil for black seed oil.
Germination rate about 80% or better. A short plant with feathery foliage and small, white flowers. Harvest in about 90 days.
9. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Cuminum Cyminum Cumin Culinary Herb Garden Plant for Flavoring #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 7 - 10 seeds per plant. While it is difficult to measure, remove the cumin and re-dry the seeds in the sun. Store the whole cumin seeds in a sealed jar, dry cupboard. The cumin herb seeds are used in many international cuisines.
Cumin seed was once widely used as a food flavoring in Europe, preferably glass, and keep it in a warm, the Romans ground it into a powder and used it like pepper.
The flavor of cumin resembles that of caraway, but is hotter. Cumin herb plants require long, warm growing seasons, so start indoors in colder climates.
If moisture gathers on the inside of the jar, not before because they will lose their strength. Grind the seeds only when they are required in a recipe, keep the moisture content within the jar low. Cumin is a small, annual herb, slender, with grass-like leaves and small white flowers. Cumin is an 8 - 16 inch tall annual growing in USDA zones 5 - 10 .
10. MOCCUROD #ad
Cumin-Black- Nigella Sativa- 50 Seeds #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Fresh Clean Seeds. Growing instructions included. Easy to grow after placing them on wet soil. Average germ time: 15 - 30 days.